At Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, we specialize in the complete processing of juices, liquids, creams, lotions, pastes, and gels for products including oral care, hair care, general skin care, specialty anti-aging, intimacy, juice nutritionals, and sun care.
Today’s article is for first-time entrepreneurs who have decided to hire a contract manufacturer for their product development, production, supply chain management, and package design.
Where Do I Start?
First off, we look forward to working with you and pledge to get your product off to a successful start. Here are the first steps when hiring Wasatch Product Manufacturing:
1. Call our hotline at 801-809-7766.
2. You will be sent an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) to complete and return
3. Complete a Credit Application and return it to us
4. Complete a Tax Paper and return to us
5. Request A Planning Conference
During the Planning Conference, we will create a plan for custom formula development, testing, package design, manufacturing, and final packaging—depending on the services you request.
Q: What are your regular operating hours?
A: Regular Schedule: 7:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday-Thursday
Office Staff: 8:00 AM-5 PM Monday-Friday
Production Flex Time: 7:00 AM-7:00 PM
Night and Graveyard Shifts: Available upon demand
Q: How many employees do you currently have?
A: 15 office workers, 76 regular employees, 5-50 temporary/on-demand staff
Q: Where are you located?
A: 12248 South Lone Peak Pkwy # 106, Draper, UT 84020
Thanks for visiting the Wasatch Contract Manufacturing blog.
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Juice Formulation and Packaging.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in South Carolina for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Certified Product Packaging.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
Do You Know Who Said:
“This is one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.”