Welcome to the Wasatch Contract Manufacturing blog. Are you looking for a contract manufacturer? We could tell you that we are the manufacturer of choice for dozens of the most popular brands. We could tell you that we are the industry specialists. We could tell you that our team is preferable to our competitors. But why don’t you judge for yourself?
Call 877-229-9183 to schedule a meeting. We can discuss your cosmeceutical product development and manufacturing needs, show you our facility, explain our core competencies, and fill you in on our certifications.
- Personal Care fusions
- Sun Protection
- Essential Oil (EO) applications
- Dental Care
- Anti-Aging formulas
- Liquid Nutrition
- Dietary Nutraceutical products
You can depend on our experience, facilities, and exacting standards:
- FDA inspected and regulated facility and protocols
- EPA and ATF registered
- cGMP compliant (FDA inspection reports available on request)
- Computerized inventory management (MRP, scheduling, in-process data, shipping, lot tracking, and regulatory compliance)
- An unparalleled QA process
- Unmatched technical skill
- Comprehensive Utah and national regulatory knowledge
- Financial resources and expansion capabilities to serve your growing business
The most critical decision your make about manufacturing is whether to outsource the production of your anti-aging, skin care, nutraceutical, or liquid nutritional product. We are confident that we are the prime choice, but we want you to be the judge. Come and see for yourself.
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Skin Care Product Design and Packaging.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Nevada for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Complete In-House Capabilities.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
This gets me through the day:
“You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.”