Since we have been leading the contract manufacturing industry since 2002, we are the authorities on best practices. In today’s post, let’s talk about some best practices for companies in need of a contract manufacturer.
Choose a trusted Contract Manufacturer in the USA. Some businesses may consider outsourcing to countries such as India to benefit from the low cost of labor, but this practice is very dangerous.
Use the economy of scale to your advantage. Because we are producing for multiple customers, we can provide decreased costs on raw materials.
Avoid labor costs such as wages, training, and benefits for an in-house manufacturing department by moving your manufacturing to Wasatch.
Facility certifications are essential. Wasatch boasts the following:
- FDA inspected and regulated facility and protocols
- EPA and ATF registered
- cGMP compliant (FDA inspection reports available on request)
Make sure your contract manufacturer can handle anything. If you do your research, you will conclude that not all “>Utah contract manufacturers can match our capabilities:
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Plumping Product Development and Packaging.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Iowa for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Product Bottling.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
My inspirational quote of the day:
“Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”
-Mary Kay Ash