In order to be successful, a liquid nutritional or skin care company needs a winning product. At Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, we can help you with that. But you also need an experienced team handling your logistics. We’ve got you covered there, also.
We can purchase chemicals and components through customer-approved vendors or our own established sources. Our automated MRP System produces Purchase Requisitions based on customer due date, vendor lead-time, QC testing time, and finished goods QA lead-time.
By effectively securing and maintaining a continuous supply of goods and services, we ensure that you have uninterrupted product availability.
From obtaining Raw Materials to shipping the final packaged product, Wasatch has know-how in total Supply Chain Management. Our attention to detail is apparent in every step of our complete turn-key solutions, which include:
- Expediting materials
- Testing/releasing of raw materials
- Manufacturing bulk materials
- Shipping of final goods
Daily progress reports containing receipts, production specifics and shipments are logged and can be sent electronically to you, based on your specifications, or are accessible through your CSR and Project Manager upon demand. This permits you to keep your finger on the pulse of your project.
To learn more about how our full-service Supply Chain Management can ensure your success, call us today.
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include OTC Product Development and Packaging.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Mississippi for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include International Packaging Capabilities.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
“If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire, then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience.”