When is the “right” time to talk to a contract manufacturer? Do you have to have a new product completely fleshed out with the specific ingredients chosen? Do you need to know exactly what you want the product to do? Do you need to know the individual demographic you are aiming for? No, no, and no.
Regardless of where you are in the process, you are at an ideal point to talk to us, and it’s never too early.
Do you have a general concept for a product? Let’s talk. Have you been manufacturing in your home but can’t meet demands due to increased sales? Let’s talk. (Congratulations, by the way, on your success.) Would you like to add a new product to your established product line? Let’s talk. Do you want to improve an existing product with up-to-the-minute ingredients? Let’s talk.
- Custom blending
- Gene Expression: DNA targeted anti-aging
- Liquid Nutritionals
- Dental Care: Toothpaste and Oral Rinses
- General Skin Care
- Computerized inventory management (MRP, scheduling, in-process data, shipping, lot tracking, and regulatory compliance)
- An unparalleled QA operation
- Comprehensive Utah and national regulatory knowledge
- EPA and ATF registered
- cGMP compliant (FDA inspection reports available on request)
Call 877-229-9183 to schedule a meeting. Let’s talk.
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Neuro-Peptides Formulation.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Virginia for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include cGMP Supply Chain Management.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
Do You Know Who Said:
“The body does not want you to do this. As you run, it tells you to stop but the mind must be strong. You always go too far for your body. You must handle the pain with strategy…”