Today’s article is for liquid nutritional and juice supplement retailers and wholesalers. Are you responding to recent shifts in the industry? Here are some trends we are watching here at Wasatch Contract Manufacturing:
There are several herbs that treat stress and regulate hormones including familiar faces and those more obscure: ginseng, basil, milk thistle, rosemary, aloe vera, maca, schisandra, gotu kola, astragalus, and bacopa.
“Beans, peas, nuts, seeds, soy and lentils, are some of nature’s treasures. They are a powerhouse of good nutrition, a good source of plant protein, loaded with disease fighting phytonutrients, cholesterol-lowering fiber and naturally low in cholesterol and sodium.”1 Kathleen Zelman, United Healthcare
Probiotics have been hot for years and now are expanding from the main ingredient in digestion-specific supplements to an additional-benefit ingredient in several other types of beverages.
Whether you are a new company or a growing mid-size organization, Wasatch Contract Manufacturing can help you improve juice supplements or compose new sensations. We have product development proficiency with traditional and burgeoning liquid nutritional supplement niches. You can depend on our experience, and facilities, and exacting standards:
- FDA inspected and regulated facility and protocols
- EPA and ATF registered
- cGMP compliant (FDA inspection reports available on request)
- Computerized inventory management (MRP, scheduling, in-process data, shipping, lot tracking, and regulatory compliance)
- An unparalleled QA system
We look forward to working with you.
1Kathleen M. Zelman, MPH, RD, “The Power of Plant Protein,” United Healthcare, https://www.uhc.com/health-and-wellness/nutrition/power-of-plant-protein, accessed February, 8, 2017
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Gene Expression Research and Development.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Michigan for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Product Formulation.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
Feeling down? This will help:
“Giving is better than receiving because giving starts the receiving process.”