At Wasatch, we have stayed ahead of the Utah liquid nutritional contract manufacturing competition by constantly refining our practices, hiring technicians with the most advanced training, and using state-of-the-industry equipment. We don’t react to innovation, we drive it.
Wasatch Contract Manufacturing capabilities include:
Higher viscosity creams and lotions
Medium viscosity lotions and toothpastes
Lower viscosity mouth rinses and body washes
Capping, pump-placing and labeling
Tube-filling equipment (with integrated carton options)
Do you already have a formula? Even if you only have an idea, the superb team at Wasatch Contract Manufacturing can complete the formulation to obtain your vision and get your product to market. We have product development expertise with long-established and up-and-coming cosmeceutical and nutritional supplement niches. You can count on our experience, facilities, and rigid standards:
- FDA inspected and regulated facility and protocols
- EPA and ATF registered
- cGMP compliant (FDA inspection reports available on request)
- Computerized inventory management (MRP, scheduling, in-process data, shipping, lot tracking, and regulatory compliance)
- An unparalleled QA system
Let’s consider your ideas, call us today!
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Sanitation Product Development and Formulation.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in New Jersey for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Product Packaging.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
How inspiring is this?:
“Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.”
-M. Scott Peck